Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh....Mexico!

Well, I am Mexico bound. I leave tomorrow night for Tulsa, and then fly out EARLY Saturday morning for Oaxaca, Mexico. I will be part of a mission team of 20 people from my church, The Grove. I am very, very excited. Our team will be doing a medical clinic, construction work, and other ministy opportunities. I will be part of the team going into the mountains, which is where the medical clinic will be. I am not sure how exactly I will be serving, but I am so ready to serve the Mixteco and minister however God wants me to. I want to be His hands and feet, and be used by Him. It is going to be a GREAT trip, and the team is made up of GREAT people. Be praying for us. I will be gone all next week, so don't expect to hear from me until later. I hope to have many an exciting tale to share. I am preparing for an AWESOME ADVENTURE, and want to be ready for anything and everything God has in store!

2 Sagacious Sayings:

At 5/19/2006 4:25 PM, Blogger Shelli Chuckled and said...

You're in my heart.

 
At 6/11/2006 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Chuckled and said...

I've been in Mexico two summers to study. It is a wonderful place. The part you are going to is very pretty. Many parts are very poor. Good for you to go. This is my first visit to your site.
Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home