Monday, April 17, 2006

Do Too

My mind has been almost completely taken up today by my current to do list. Thankfully, I can multitask when I think, and have room for other thoughts…..

I am a list person. I admit it. “Hello, my name is sarah j., and I absolutely adore lists.” To do lists, shopping lists, idea lists, list lists………. :) I have spent many a happy moment writing out my lists and perfecting them and checking items off of them. At any given moment, I can have many, many lists. You might say I have a plethora of lists. [Jefe, what is a plethora?] And yes, they must be written down (or typed) on paper. I have had one or two people ask me why I don’t keep my lists electronically on the computer or phone or PDA device, etc. [thanks to those people for recognizing my….techy…suaveness…haha]. Well, the answer is that it wouldn’t be fun for me. Some of the enjoyment in making and having lists is the satisfaction of physically checking items off or scribbling through them when completed. That is just how I am. Call it a quirk, if you will, but I see it as completely normal. Of course, do truly quirky people know they are quirky? Do they see any abnormality in their behavior? Not that I am saying I am a quirky person, b/c I don’t believe I am. I have quirks, but I would not say I am a quirky person. I don’t think…..Um…..anyway….where was I??....ah yes…

Ode to my to lists….

Current To Do List [NOTE: you are getting a rare glimpse into my mind, feel special that I am willing to be so bare, haha…]:

* Finish switching out summer and winter clothes
Hang up summer clothes
Fold and box up winter clothes—make sure everything is clean
* Clean out car!
* Wash Car
* Finish Raking Leaves, bag [wear a dust mask this time so you don’t end up hacking for over a week and losing your voice from allergies]
* Figure out why the fridge is leaking and fix if possible??
* Get house sprayed for bugs!
* Organize Pantry
* Change sheets on bed
* Clean bedroom
* Pay visa
* Update contacts on mac
* Type up recipes
* I think that is enough for now…don’t want to overwhelm myself….

Oh, and if anyone out there would like to help me complete my list, or at least keep me accountable for completing my lists, I welcome your interference. Haha

6 Sagacious Sayings:

At 4/18/2006 11:16 AM, Blogger Shelli Chuckled and said...

Correction...the proper quote is:

"Jefe...do you know what a plethara is?"..."No El Guapo".

 
At 4/18/2006 1:04 PM, Blogger sarah j. Chuckled and said...

Shelli...actually, if you go to INDB....and go to the quotes for that movie, it does in fact say it how I have written it. I would have put the link, but I do not feel like typing the tags right now...

 
At 4/18/2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Shelli Chuckled and said...

Well...everyone knows that IMDB is ran by a bunch of crazy crack smoking ninjas from the back streets of compton. So...I wouldn't trust them!

 
At 4/18/2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Shelli Chuckled and said...

Oh...you know what?...Sometimes...we're BOTH RIGHT!!!

Go to the following link and read below:

http://www.garnersclassics.com/qamigos.htm

Jefe: We have stuffed many pinatas for your birthday celebration!

El Guapo: How many pinatas?

Jefe: Many pinatas, many!

El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?

Jefe: Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.

El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora? (this is where I was in error...I thought it was..."Jefe, do you know what a plethora is?" and is followed with "No El Guapo")

...bottom line...WE KNOW OUR "THREE AMIGOS"!!!!

 
At 4/19/2006 9:29 PM, Blogger Superchikk Chuckled and said...

"Look up here! Look up here!" (said in a high, squeaky voice)

I too am a list maker. I have even been known to make a list and add things to it that I have already done that day in order to have something to check off. Sad, I know.

 
At 5/01/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Geek4god Chuckled and said...

Joel’s List:

1. Never keep lists..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home