Thursday, March 30, 2006

Alive! Its Alive!!

I'm not dead, I promise.

Ok, so....I took a rather long haitus from the world o' blogging. Yeah, I know. I just.....got away from it for awhile. I didn't post, and I didn't read other's blogs. And then, too much time went by and I got overwhelmed with all I had to catch up on. But I am back..... I think.... ;)

Um...where to begin....a LOT has happened in the life of this green eyed girl the past two months. ;) heehee!

First off, I have a new job. Since February 13 I have been working at a local credit union as a Member Service Rep. I am really, really enjoying it. I have been learning a lot, and am looking forward to learning more in the months to come. It has been good to work again in my degree field--finance.

I am also pleased to announce that I have become a Mac user. I had to get something when I left my old job, b/c I didn't have anything at home for all my personal....stuff. So, I got a Mac--an Apple i-book. I've had it for about 2 months now. I. Love. It. I am, in fact, currently typing this post on it. I set up wireless in my house [I was a little proud of my tech savvy-ness..haha], so I am all set.

Oh, and to go with my new mac, I recently purchased an i-pod--a 30 GB video to be exact. Hey, I might as well go all out, right? ;) I did have a Dell jukebox MP3 player, which, of course, would not work with my new mac. So it was....uh......a necessity..... Out with the old, in with the Awesome. I am really digging it.

On the whole, my life is going G-R-E-A-T great. I am so amazingly blessed. God is so good, so faithful, so amazing. I am blessed with awesome friends, and have been having a lot of fun in many areas of my life. :) I won't try to talk about everything going on in my life right now, or this will become a very long post indeed. :)

But since I am back "from the dead", I will be posting more regularly....


5 Sagacious Sayings:

At 3/30/2006 9:48 PM, Blogger anne Chuckled and said...

Yay! Welcome back...congrats on the new job--and the Mac & ipod! :)

 
At 3/31/2006 8:19 AM, Blogger Shelli Chuckled and said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!

 
At 3/31/2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Karen Chuckled and said...

Welcome back! I've missed you.

I'm a Mac girl at heart, but I haven't had one in 5 years. :(

 
At 4/01/2006 3:50 PM, Blogger Superchikk Chuckled and said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back!

 
At 4/03/2006 8:27 AM, Blogger Jill Chuckled and said...

Well, it's about dadgum time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home